Friday 17 October 2014

Library Loot #2


Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Linda from Silly Little Mischief that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries.

Two new library books this week, both requests that I had put in.


  • Painter's Devil Court by Susan Hill. Susan Hill is one of my most favourite authors and this is her latest ghost story.
  • Mr Mac and Me by Esther Freud. I absolutely love Charles Rennie Mackintosh and when I visited The Hill House which he designed for a client near Glasgow this summer I learnt that he spent time in Walberswick (Suffolk) which is one of my family's favourite places. Therefore when I realised there was a novel about this, I knew I had to read it!


No comments:

Post a Comment